Just hanging around: always the best way to enjoy Venice and Dorsoduro area. Here just some snapshots.
- Ten minutes walking from Piazzale Roma (Autopark), 15′ from Train Station, 20′ by feet from San Marco.
- Dorsoduro, a central one of the 6 “sestieri” of Venice, literally the “hardest” (“duro”), meaning “stable”.
- Art lovers! we are literally at few steps from Gallerie dell’Accademia, Peggy Gugghenhaim, Punta della Dogana and Palazzo Grassi (Pinault Collection)
- The San Barnaba Church, ancient and rich of treasures – and also a location for an Indiana Jones movie.
- Santa Margherita, the main meeting point for young people – inside and out